WORLD OF CONCRETE ASIA 2020 SHOW REPORT
– 52,000 square meters with 4 halls
– 617 exhibitors and brands from 16 countries and regions
– 31,267 professional registrants
– over 60 sessions of educational programs
– 1 international award ceremony launched in WOCA
World of Concrete Asia 2020, organised by Shanghai Yingye Exhibitions Co., Ltd which is the Joint venture company formed by Informa Exhibitions, was taken place at Shanghai New International Exhibition Center (SNIEC, China) on December 9-11, 2020.
A Global Exhibition Platform
This year, the show took an exhibition area of 52,000 square meters. There were 617 exhibitors and brands from 16 countries and regions presenting their latest technologies and featured products covering concrete general, concrete surface, mortar & related masonry, non-concrete flooring and so on. Besides, decorative concrete had been included.
Snapshots of Exhibiting Companies
Attracted professional trade visitors from 43 countries / regions
WOCA 2020 attracted 31,267 professional visitors. The top three visiting countries were United States, Japan, South Korea. More than 50%+ attendees with purchasing needs and 30%+ of attendees are looking for business partners at WOCA.
Provides up-to-date Professional Industry Content in line with Asia Trends
The organizer cooperated with well-known trade associations and institutions at domestic and abroad to hold more than 60 sessions of education programs at the exhibition site.
Some hot and new conference:
- Anti-Crack Technology of Concrete Structure Seminar
- Non-linear Architecture Design Seminar
- Premixed Mortar Industry Development Forum
- Seminar on Application Analysis of Machine-made Sand in Concrete
- Floor Cracking and Its Repair Technology
- Application Forum of Epoxy High Polymer in Modification and Protection of Cement Concrete
- Comparison of Technical Standards for Floor Construction between America and China
- Application of Diamond Tools to Grindstone and Wear Resistant Hardened Floor
- New Advance in Floor Engineering Technology – Introduction for the Top 10 Projects of 2020
- Cast-in-Place Themed Concrete Construction Training Course
An International Award
Despite the challenges during this especial year, the Golden Trowel saw a good number of companies competing to get this world-class recognition! A total of 11 projects from 8 contractors have registered for GTA in 2020. 3 construction companies in China won 5 GTA in 2020.
WOCA Education aims to introduce and promote advanced concrete technology to the Chinese market. WOCA 2020 partnered with Universal Studios Themed Concrete Team to organize “Cast –in-Place Themed Concrete Construction“ training courses.
To increase the concrete floor projects quality, WOCA provided Dipstick ® testing equipment training, the trainer Mr. Aaron Shi is the first testing technician in China to be certified by FACE Company.
WOCA Digital Promotion
WOCA opened a new digital platform layout and continued to provide innovative services. 400+ companies have settled on the WOCA online commerce platform, which has brought 9w+ views in just 3 months of launch. https://exhibitors.informamarkets-info.com/event/2020WOCA/en-US/
- Showcasing all exhibitors all year round!
- Up to date information about WOCA concurrent events.
- Before and after exhibition exposure opportunities and tools.
Shanghai Ying Ye Exhibitions Co., Ltd
Ms. Kassie Chen
Tel: (86 21) 6157 7250 / 7251