Sydney Build is part of Oliver Kinross’s Build Series, also taking place in London, Chicago and New York. First launched in 2016, the expo is dedicated entirely to building and construction opportunities in Sydney and its surrounding regions.
Across the span of two days, the event brings together thousands of construction professionals, architects, engineers, designers, developers and government representatives. In addition to boasting over 350 exhibitors, Sydney Build – like its counterparts overseas – prides itself on being content-driven. 300 top level speakers from across the industry take part in informative CPD accredited presentations, themed into 20 free-to-attend Summits:
- Contractors & Subcontractors Summit
- Architecture & Design Summit
- Digital Transformation Summit
- Disruptive Technology Summit
- The BIM Summit
- Construction Outlook: Forecasts & Tenders
- Reconciliation In Construction
- Modular & Prefab Summit
- Women in Construction Summit
- Sustainable Construction Summit
- Fire & Safety Summit
- Non Conformance & Defects Summit
- HVAC & Facilities Management Summit
- Property Management Summit
- Sydney Metro & Rail Summit
- Sydney Transport & Roads Summit
- The Government Policy Summit
- The Asset Management Summit
- The Engineers Summit
- The New Infrastructure Summit
The main objective of the expo?
Sydney Build capitalises on the strong economy and high-levels of inward migration which currently make Sydney one of the best performing construction industries in the world. The main objective of the expo is to provide the best opportunity for professionals to get together to discuss past, present and future projects. The event enables the industry to educate itself and provides the perfect marketing tool for companies looking to stand out within the competitive construction industry.
What do you hope the guests will take away from the experience?
As Sydney Build is led by education and training, we hope that guests will find opportunities to approach the booming Sydney construction industry from new angles. More importantly, we hope that our attendees can build lasting relationships within the industry because we passionately believe in the growth potential of Australia.
Venue & Timing
19th – 20th March 2020
9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Halls 5-7, Level 4
International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney)
14 Darling Dr, Sydney